Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Personalize Your Wardrobe

I absolutely love my Silhouette Cameo so I was super stoked when I got this email from Silhouette with a tutorial on how to personalize your wardrobe using fabric ink! It's fun. It's easy. And I can't wait to try it out!




Tools:

Instructions:
  1. Choose any design from the Silhouette Design Store (or one you already have in your collection).
  2. Line the design up in Silhouette Studio® the way you want it to appear on the shirt.
  3. Make sure to measure the shirt first to decide how big the overall design should be. 
  4. Cut the design out of stencil vinyl. Make sure to leave 1–2 inches of vinyl around the design to keep the project clean from stray fabric ink.
  5. Use the transfer paper that comes with the stencil vinyl to move the design to your shirt.
  6. Apply the fabric ink and let dry.
  7. Iron the design when it is dry to set the ink.
That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment