Monday, February 9, 2015

Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies

We have finally figure out somewhat of a schedule for us to function on. I really can't complain, he sleeps through the night and I usually have to wake him up to nurse - and he's only a month old! Anyway, I decided to make the family some yummy cookies since all it seems to do is snow or rain lately. I absolutely love this recipe because I'm a huge fan of soft, gooey cookies and these are absolutely delicious and super easy to make!



Ingredients
  • ¾ cup Brown Sugar
  • ¼ cup Sugar
  • ½ cup (1 stick) Unsalted Butter (softened)
  • 1 – 3.4 oz Package Instant Chocolate Pudding
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1 Additional Egg Yolk
  • 1 tsp Homemade Vanilla Extract
  • 2½ cups All Purpose Flour
  • 1 tsp Baking Soda
  • ¼ tsp Salt
  • 1 cup 60% Cocoa Chips
  • 1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips (or if you're like me, I ran out of chocolate chips but we have an overabundance of Hershey Kisses from the holidays, so I spent 20 mins cutting up Kisses - hahaha)
Instructions
  1. Cream butter and sugars together until smooth.
  2. Add pudding, eggs, additional egg yolk and vanilla. Beat for about one minute on medium speed.
  3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
  4. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients a ½ cup at a time and mix until combined.
  5. Fold in chocolate chips.
  6. Mold into a giant ball and wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
  7. Chill for at least two hours.
  8. Scoop 1½ tablespoon sized scoops onto a nonstick baking sheet about two inches apart. I use this kind of scoop.
  9. Bake at 350 F for 10-13 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment