Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Pinning From Facebook

It drives me absolutely nuts that I see so many great ideas and recipes on Facebook and I can't pin them to my Pinterest. Ultimately I end up messaging them to myself so I have them stored somewhere but going through to find something specific is an absolute pain in the you-know-what! This post is strictly a trial to see if I am able to link to a Facebook post and pin from this blog post so I can have all these great ideas organized on my Pinterest...Wish me luck! ;)



*Side Note: I wasn't able to pin from the link because there wasn't an image to pin from so, I did a screenshot of the video to show what the video was about and ta-da! 
*Also, if anyone happens to notice that one of these links no longer works because the video/post was removed from Facebook, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment