Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Chocolate Bomb Pudding Shots

Came across this recipe on Facebook one day and it is the PERFECT adult style pudding! I will definitely be making these a standard "dish" at our adult game nights (Cards Against Humanity, anyone?) Anyway, here's how to make them...


Ingredients:
small box of chocolate instant pudding
3/4 c Kahlua
3/4 c Coconut Rum
4oz Cool Whip (extra creamy preferred, but not required)

Directions:
Whisk Kahlua and Instant Pudding together until thick (about 1-2 minutes)

Once thickened, add rum and whisk until all lumps and clumps are gone.

Once smooth, whisk in Cool Whip.

Fill almost 3/4 of a 1oz plastic shot cup (or whatever you choose to put your shots in).

Cover and place in the freezer.

*It does take several hours to set, I usually set them overnight.
**Also, I recommend serving with spoons as it is more of a pudding consistency :)

For more great pudding shot recipes visit their Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/puddingshots1

6 comments:

  1. Do we make the pudding first according to package directions or something? It does not say and it is not clear. Please respond in Comments here so that I will be notified of a reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you mix the Kahlua with the powdered pudding mix, then once that is thickened you add the rum and continue mixing until all clumps are gone. :)

      Delete
  2. ALSO, how many will this make if putting the pudding into the 1 oz shot cups 3/4 of the way full as your recipe states.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was able to get about 16. I've improvised with small Dixie cups as well and usually get 10-12 then because they're a little larger (and I'm horrible at guesstimating measurements when I fill something haha) Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. Use the little chocolate cups from Cost plus..yum

      Delete
  3. OMG these came out way too strong. I knew when i didnt see Milk as an ingredient they would. YIKES. I'm trying to figure out a way to adjust them but they are already set and in the cups.
    I always use the .75 cups i got 38 out of my batch. 38 strong ass hell shots lol

    ReplyDelete